Pdf galore

Hey guys,

Don't know if this has been  posted before, but there are a lot of dinosaur
papers available as pdfs on the  French website www.dinosaures-web.com! Most of
the recently described genera are  there... Finally a useful French
paleontology reference!
By the way, is such  diffusion of papers directly on an open access website
legal? If it is, what are  we waiting for before we put some more complete
paleo paper archive  online?

Best regards

Félix Landry
150 rue de Vaugirard  75015 Paris, France
01 45 67 04 65 / 06 26 39 29  03
flxlandry@aol.com
Elève de l'Ecole normale supérieure, département de  Sciences sociales
45 rue d'Ulm 75005 Paris, France