T. rex documentary

Upcoming show of interest:

T. rex: New Science, New Beasts will be airing at 9:00 PM ET Sunday November
26th on the Science Channel.
http://science.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=119708&gid
=0&channel=SCI

As dinosaur documentaries go, I think this one was quite good. They weren't
afraid to use jargon or get technical. Reasonably up to date, and focused
more on the younger generation of scientists than the usual cast of
characters (although you'll see some of those). They even snuck some
elephants in...  It was made by the same person, Ann Johnson Prum (Richard
Prum's wife) who did an earlier documentary on feather evolution, which I've
heard was excellent and have been meaning to track down.

--John R. Hutchinson