New version of Dinosaur Encyclopaedia

The latest version (v10) of the Dinosaur Encyclopaedia software program is now available. Contains information on 1105 genera (including Mesozoic birds), 2200+ species, 23300+ individual specimens, 3200 references, 280 illustrations (125 colour), location maps, essay section, dinosaur sites with taxa lists etc.
PDF format with bookmark and hypertext navigation, runs on any computer OS capable of running a PDF viewer (Win, Mac, Unix).
Priced at AUS$40 (=US$30).
Please enquire off-list if you are interested in further information.
Current users should have received email notification by now - if you have not, please fell free to contact me, as it probably means I do not have your current email address.
Thanks
Graeme Worth