Why you should bring money to SVP

I just received my copy of Nick Fraser and Doug Henderson's new book for my IU
Press paleo series, Dawn of the Dinosaurs: Life in the Triassic.  Let's just
say that it is a jaw-droppingly beautiful book.  In my opinion, it has the best
work Doug Henderson has ever done, and there is LOTS of it.  You aren't going
to believe your eyes.  Each picture is better than the one before it.  I'm not
kidding.  Really.

And the text is splendid to match, but I think Nick won't be offended when I
say that it is the art that grabs you first off.  In addition to Doug's ample
amount of paleoart, there are some lovely photos of specimens.

The book has 307+ pages, all glossy.  The list price is $49.95, but I imagine
there will be a meeting discount.

I am fond of all the books in my series, but this one is a show-stopper.

And that isn't the only tidbit IU Press will be offering at this meeting....heh
heh heh