Re: Why you should bring money to SVP

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, James Farlow wrote:
I just received my copy of Nick Fraser and Doug Henderson's new book for my IU Press paleo series, Dawn of the Dinosaurs: Life in the Triassic. Let's just say that it is a jaw-droppingly beautiful book. In my opinion, it has the best work Doug Henderson has ever done, and there is LOTS of it. You aren't going to believe your eyes. Each picture is better than the one before it. I'm not kidding. Really.

The cover:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0253346525.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64101857_.jpg

[...]