RE: Why you should bring money to SVP

Popping up briefly (or de-cloaking as some say).
Permit me to start a tread on art.
I like Doug Henderson, as a friend and an artist. Yet, sometimes I feel
like there is more details in the plants than in the animals. It is
almost like they are wearing rubber suits. Also, the entire Mesozoic did
not look like the Olympia Forest of Washington state, nor did dinosaurs
run around in parking lots. It is a point I wish to raise with all the
budding dino-artists.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Chief Preparator