Re: paleoartists in general

Hi DML members.
This topic is an excellent opportunity to introduce myself here as a big big fan
of Doug's Artworks for many years. Following David Krentz on the way he
describes perfectly the feelings I had when I saw Doug's work the first time in
the french translation of the Czerka's book. I was amazed like a kid, like the
first time I had a Burian book for Christmas at 6... I never draw the same
after a so inspiring experience. Thanks Doug! I wish I could see an original
one day to believe it. ;) And I hope to be able to come at SVP one day to meet
other inspiring artists.

À bientôt

Alain