Re: The State of Math in the U.S.

A 300-foot tape for showing the length of various
dinosaurs and for projecting 4600 my from a projected
time scale with absolute dates seems to get elementary
school kids interested in number lines.  If you talk
to school kids, you might try it.  If you don't talk
to school kids - including your own children's classes
- don't complain about creationism and math
deficiencies in school.

Glen Ledingham