New Sauropod from Portugal

Luis Perez writes:
 > I saw this on DinoData and became curious.
 > http://www.dinodata.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9353&Itemid=103
 >
 > Anyone got any insight on this sauropod?

Not me -- anyone have a PDF?  There are no PDF on the Neues Jahrbuch
website, such as it is, and the LusoDinos section of dinodata.net
doesn't have one.  I'd be interested to see it.

)_v__/\  "Politicians, ad agencies, and other liars are prone to using
         high-sounding, low-content, prose to back their points.  Heck,
         if people really understood what they were saying, they might
         be in big trouble" -- Rheal Nadeau.