Re: Komodo At Chicago's Shedd Acquarium

I saw the Shedd exhibit last week as well.
Fortunately, I visited at a time where the keepers
were conducting a photo shoot of the Komodo (nicknamed
"Faust").  Faust was walking around the enclosure
during the camera work; very impressive.  At one
point, one of the keepers reached down and petted
Faust on the head as if he was a big scaly dog... :-)

Guy Leahy