Revamped Website...

Greetings.

Just in time for SVP I'm glad to announce some changes in my long neglected website.
Some of the most relevant images from "Dinosaurs: The Most Complete, Up To Date Encyclopaedia For Dinosaur Lovers Of All Ages" written by Thom Holtz and illustrated by me are finally shown up there.
If I can't see you in SVP (where I'm taking a lot of material to show), you can have a look at my (still on the works) website.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Thank you.

Luis Rey

Visit my website