Re: Revamped Website...

Wow! Wonderful stuff. Congratulations and I look forward to owning my own copy.

At 04:43 PM 17/10/2006, you wrote:

Greetings.

Just in time for SVP I'm glad to announce some changes in my long
neglected website.
 Some of the most relevant images from  "Dinosaurs: The Most
Complete, Up To Date Encyclopaedia For Dinosaur Lovers Of All Ages"
written by Thom Holtz and illustrated by me are finally shown up there.
If I can't see you in SVP (where I'm taking a lot of material to
show), you can have a look at my (still on the works) website.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Thank you.

Luis Rey

Visit my website
http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey

Steve Walsh
Email: steve.w@c-point.com
Phone: 8 264 5526 | Mobile: 0422088197
Outgoing mail is scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2005