Re: Horner and Goodwin on Triceratops

David Marjanovic writes:
 > > Jaime,
 > >
 > > Just wanted to say that this is fascinating, and you should wrap
 > > it up as a short paper and send it out pronto!  It's too good for
 > > the DML.
 >
 > Nothing is too good for the DML, but I can easily imagine a pretty
 > cheap paper coming out of that post. Do go ahead! :-)

As you probably guessed, I didn't mean to CC this to the list :-)

But what I meant was of course not "This is too good for the DML
members to read", but "too good to be restricted to DML members only".

)_v__/\  "I've got an allergy to Perrier, daylight and responsibility"
         -- Marillion, "Incommunicado"