Re: The Morrison Formation: older than you think

6 million years older than Archie... That would mean we now have some good skeletal evidence of pre-Archaeopteryx "deinonychosaurs," something the Feducciaries are likely going to have a tough time explaining away (though they may well try to challenge the revised dates). Of course, it would be better if we had a Microraptor-like creature with feather impressions, but this is something, at least.