Pterosaur hand and wrist musculature

What do people think happened to the tranversus palmaris and flexor digiti quinti in pterosaurs (presuming digit V is lost, and not the wing finger)? Also, presuming the pteroid is a neomorph -- not digit I or metacarpal I -- what muscles were available to control it?

Any refs on this would also be appreciated (better yet, PDFs, as I lack university access at present).

P.S. Feel free to ramble on about pterosaur digit identification.

John Conway - palaeontographer
http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk