Re: SVP statement on Dr. Rensberger-Burke Museum

Not as easy as going to our archives, but...

http://www.vertpaleo.org/vrtpaleo/subscribe.cfm
Click on "Customize" and enter your email address
"Retrieve archive index
Get archive file
Enter file name:
Note: to determine which file you'd like to receive, retrieve the archive index first, then enter the file name (e.g. 'log0907' into the text box)."

Mary

-----Original Message----- From: nick.gardner@gmail.com To: dinosaur@usc.edu Sent: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 3:27 PM Subject: Re: SVP statement on Dr. Rensberger-Burke Museum

Does the SVP's mailing list maintain an archive of messages that goÂ
out over the listserv?Â
On 10/18/06, Danvarner@aol.com <Danvarner@aol.com> wrote:Â
My question would be why you are not taking this up on SVP'sÂ
vrtpaleo list, rather than the DML? You seem to be addressing SVPÂ
specifically. Rather odd. Since the annual meeting is underway this
week,Â
folks may be unable to answer for a while. I've heard this issue will
beÂ
discussed at this week's meeting. DV