Re: Two Nose Horns? Re: Yahoo! News Story - Utah scientists find new dinosaur fossil - Yahoo! News

I have little interest in the ceratopsians, but I nevertheless snapped a photo
of a cast skull mounted in the Utah Museum of Natural History last week. It was
billed as a "New Ceratopsian"....I'm not sure whether the almost imperceptable
bifurcation I see in the nasal horn means it's the same animal. If anyone would
like the pic, just ask off-list.