Holtz & Rey 2007 (was Re: Luis Rey's Dino-turkey)

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Steve Walsh
>
> There been a lot of less-than-flattering comments on this topic and
> the one that it sprung from. I'd like to balance this just a little.
> This new encyclopedia, while it has morphed into a broader and older
> audience originally began, as I understand it, as a work for the
> young.

People, this is STILL a kid's book!! That is, it is an "all ages" book, but I
wrote it with a younger audience in mind.

As my wonderful and talented editor wants me to tell you, "the book is indeed
going to be priced $34.95 (as it says on Amazon and
Overstock.com [???]), but that the pub date is really Sept. 2007". Updates to
the release date and the new version of the cover
should be up on Amazon etc. in the near future.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742

http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite

And it is with this audience particularly that Luis shines. I