Sheesh

Will somebody please start a thread? Preferably something interesting and
informative? I'm slipping into a torpor here, and due to the fact that I'm
giving up coffee, it could be permanent if nothing interesting happens.

Hmmm. Torpor. Uh, did any dinosaurs need to hibernate? Would torpor-capacity
improve survival % in a bolide-winter event? Could torpor-capacity have been a
crucial diference between birds and dinos (<= vernacularity alert!)? What is
the smallest "non-avian dino" found at, uh, hmmm. Have anybody decided what to
call the event formerly known as K/T yet?

Why is the sky blue, Mommy? Was it blue before they had color TV? C'mon folks.
Entertain me please.

Don