From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of don ohmes
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 1:31 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Sheesh

Will somebody please start a thread? Preferably something interesting
and informative? I'm slipping into a torpor here, and due to the fact
that I'm giving up coffee, it could be permanent if nothing interesting
happens.

Hmmm. Torpor. Uh, did any dinosaurs need to hibernate? Would
torpor-capacity improve survival % in a bolide-winter event? Could
torpor-capacity have been a crucial diference between birds and dinos
(<= vernacularity alert!)? What is the smallest "non-avian dino" found
at, uh, hmmm. Have anybody decided what to call the event formerly known
as K/T yet?

Why is the sky blue, Mommy? Was it blue before they had color TV? C'mon
folks. Entertain me please.

Don