Re: Sheesh

Speaking of SVP, Scott Hartman mentioned a few days ago in the Morrison Formation redating thread that an interesting Mid-Jurassic formation was going to be "making quite a splash" there. I'd personally like to hear more about this.

As for the smallest non-avian dinosaur, I think Microraptor is the current record holder, at least sticking to adult size. Of course, whather or not it's "non-avian" is a complicated question...