RE: Sheesh

Something interesting...

...humm, well, I've just finished reading "The Ancestor's Tale" by Richard Dawkins and in it he asked "why were there no dinosaur-moles?" I would be very interested to hear some views from the DML on this...

From: don ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sheesh
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Will somebody please start a thread? Preferably something interesting and informative? I'm slipping into a torpor here, and due to the fact that I'm giving up coffee, it could be permanent if nothing interesting happens.

Hmmm. Torpor. Uh, did any dinosaurs need to hibernate? Would torpor-capacity improve survival % in a bolide-winter event? Could torpor-capacity have been a crucial diference between birds and dinos (<= vernacularity alert!)? What is the smallest "non-avian dino" found at, uh, hmmm. Have anybody decided what to call the event formerly known as K/T yet?

Why is the sky blue, Mommy? Was it blue before they had color TV? C'mon folks. Entertain me please.

Don

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb