Re: Sheesh

Deinonychus47@aol.com writes:
 > Of course, the fact that we have no evidence of aquatic or
 > mole-like dinosaurs cannot be explained by the fact that we have
 > just not discovered any representative fossils, can it?

It's always possible, but since marine animals generally have better
preservation potential than terrestrial, it seems unlikely.  We've
found enough ichthyosaurs, plesiosaurs, nothosaurs and mosasaurs by
now that it's hard to believe a robust clade of aquatic NON-AVIAN
dinosaurs would have remained undetected till now.

)_v__/\  "Any problem in computer science can be solved with another
         layer of indirection" -- David Wheeler, chief programmer for
         the EDSAC project in the early '50s.