Re: Fish with milk (Sheesh spinoff)

David Marjanovic writes:
 > > And it would have potentially castrophic side effects.
 >
 > The other way around. He wants to make "fish" the vernacular for
 > "Actinopterygii". Unless Fred's Fish and Chip(s?) Shop serves ray (and,
 > having eaten ray wings, I recommend against that), nothing would change.

Dude!  The finest of all fish-and-chip-shop fish is "rock salmon",
which as we all know is actually dogfish.  (Speaking as an Englishman,
I admit that we have just about the worst national cuisine in the
world, but fish and chips is one rare exception to the general rule of
mediocrity).

And, going upmarket, what about skate wings with black butter?  Mmm.

)_v__/\  "When the substitute enters the field of play [...] the player
         whom he is replacing ceases to be a player" -- FIFA law 3,
         paragraph 5.6