Student Forum, Reprint Exchange, and Raffle Thank You

Dear VP Community:

On behalf of all of the students of SVP, *THANK YOU* for your generous
donations for the reprint exchange. We had a really great selection of
papers, and student turn-out also was excellent (between 150 and 200
students, I'd estimate).

We sold 213 raffle tickets (plus a $5 donation); with the double-matching
that the society provides for student donations, this translates into $654
toward student travel grants. The winner of the student membership to SVP
was Chris Noto.

Also, thank you to all of the forum participants and volunteers - especially
the students who pitched in and got everything set up. This thing almost
seems to run itself these days!

I am now happy to turn the reins for the student committee over to Kerin
Claeson, our new chair. It's been a really fun time!

Best wishes,

Andy Farke

Andrew A. Farke, Graduate Student
Department of Anatomical Sciences