Re: More Than Meteor Killed The Dinos

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Patti Kane-Vanni wrote:
I saw Gerta's talk at GSA, and as a non-expert I was intrigued, but saw too many unanswered questions. See "The Philadelphia Inquirer" report on the talk, a front-page story at: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/15840611.htm

This was in the *health* section? :)

The dino people were there! ..."Peter Dodson, a prominent University of Pennsylvania paleontologist, then asked the obvious question. If there was another meteor, where's the crater?
"We don't really know where it is," Keller admitted."...

"Keller did not provoke angry shouts yesterday, as she has in the past"

?