Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:00:09 +0200 (CEST)
From: h0662eka@cms.hu-berlin.de
Subject: Skeletons of Pterodactylus and Pterodaustro
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

Dear All,

I am looking for models, copies or replicas of the skeletons of
Pterodactylus and Pterodaustro. I don't mean copies/casts of original
"flat" specimens, I mean 3D reconstructions of the skeleton rather as they
would have appeared in life. If anyone out there has come across such
reconstructions for these taxa, either hanging up/on display somewhere, or
resting quietly in a store room or collection, I would be very grateful
for the details.

Ta,

Dave

PS Please note my new address:

David M. Unwin
Department of Museum Studies
University of Leicester
105 Princess Road East
LEICESTER LE1 2LG
UK

Email:     dmu1@le.ac.uk
Work tel: +44 116 252 3947
Dept tel:  +44 116 252 3963
Fax:        +44 116 252 3960
http://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/

Live in Europe and interested in visiting major European natural history
collections?
Go to: www.synthesys.info

Would you like to catch up on the latest ideas about pterodactyls?
Read: The Pterosaurs
http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780131463080,00.html