Re: Siberian dinosaurs?

Tim Williams writes:

Anthony Docimo wrote:

I've heard of at least one dinosaur fossil discovered in Antarctica, so I figure the weather isn't a limiting factor.

Both were a lot warmer than they are today.

I suspect the limiting weather factor Anthony was referring to is that of present conditions impeding excavations.

As for the Antarctic dinosaur fauna; Cryolophosaurus may be the only *named* taxon, but plenty of other material is also known (other theropods, a sauropod, a nodosaurid, plateosaurids, and a bunch of different types of ornithopods).

Dann Pigdon