Re: Siberian dinosaurs?

I've heard of at least one dinosaur fossil discovered in Antarctica, so I figure the weather isn't a limiting factor.

Both were a lot warmer than they are today.

I suspect the limiting weather factor Anthony was referring to is that of present conditions impeding excavations.

it was....but I hadn't been specific.

my apologies to all

As for the Antarctic dinosaur fauna; Cryolophosaurus may be the only *named* taxon, but plenty of other material is also known (other theropods, a sauropod, a nodosaurid, plateosaurids, and a bunch of different types of ornithopods).

what, no Dyncodonts? (hey, isn't there a Cretaceous one?) :D

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip! http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline