Re: Sheesh

Quoting Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>:

It's always possible, but since marine animals generally have better
preservation potential than terrestrial, it seems unlikely.  We've
found enough ichthyosaurs, plesiosaurs, nothosaurs and mosasaurs by
now that it's hard to believe a robust clade of aquatic NON-AVIAN
dinosaurs would have remained undetected till now.

I agree. However, not too long ago, people would have said the same thing about sloths...

--
Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    --Edwin H. Land