I meant to say CASSOWARY, not Emu (was Re: Emus a Model for Dinosaurs? )

My brain is malfunctioning.  Of course, the nasty bird
with the big defensive claw is NOT an EMU, but a
CASSOWARY!!

Speaking of which, any opinions on whether the
Cassowary is another good subject for this test
comparison?

Sorry all - right continent - wrong boid!!!!