Re: noasaurus revolution

Oh yes thanks, and Santanaraptor a noasaur? I saw that one coming ;)
I've figured out a thesis, (and obviously, just to get this paper written) I've
chosen it to be something along the lines of "dinosaurs such as Masiakasaurus
can be a good model to reconstruct Noasaurus", obviously this one is vague, and
I haven't figured out the details yet, but its somewhere along the lines of
that. Also, are there any cited works for this discussion? any specific cited
works?
Does the ungual claw go on Noasaurus' hand or foot in the end?
Is Masiakasaurus still the best model to use when reconstructing Noasaurus and
Velocisaurus and such?
Thanks

Luis

--