RE: List User-related request

Except that he is correct.  A myth is a sacred story or deeply held belief to
explain the universe.  It is neither true
nor false, but a set of deeply held beliefs.  To put down other religious
beliefs, people use the term to mean false,
but that is not really its meaning.

I thought science was about falsifiable hypothesis and religion was about
truth.  Am I wrong?

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my web page at: