Re: Spinosaurus Question

Aside from size, is there any other correlation between the dorsals and the cranial material? As in, are the proportions of the dorsals (besides neural spine length) consistent with what we know from Baryonyx and Suchomimus?

I've also heard that Rauhut mentioned the dorsals might be from a carnosaur. Could they possibly be from Carcharodontosaurus if they're not from Spinosaurus? I'm not really sure how many Carcharodontosaurus dorsals are known.

-Jamie Stearns