From: Stephen V. Cole <adbinc@arn.net>
To: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Sent: Monday, 2 April, 2007 12:51:14 PM
Subject: bird with claws on wings

There is some living bird in south or central America that has (maybe
just when young) has claws on its wings (where the fingers on other
birds are missing). I think it started with an H. Can anybody tell me
the name?

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.