From: adbinc@arn.net
To: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Sent: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 8:41 AM
Subject: Dinosaurs and birds

Ok, I really don't want to touch off a creationist mess (and no, I don't believe that junk any more than anyone else around here) but I bumped into an old friend who is a creationist (and has some outlandish theories) and he insists that "even all of the non-creationist dinsosaur paleontologists realized that birds are not related to dinosaurs after the fake feather scandal of 1999".Â
Now, I've been gone from the hobby for a while, but did I really miss this?Â
Do you real VPs ((I mean, other than Olshevsky) no longer believe birds descend from Archy and his cousins?Â

=0