Re: How Google Works

Not only do they use small feathered dinosaurs they use Phds also!

"Google uses only low-cost, off-the-street pigeons for its clusters.
Gathered from city parks and plazas by Google's pack of more than 50
Phds (Pigeon-harvesting dogs), the pigeons are given a quick
orientation on web site relevance and assigned to an appropriate data
coop."