PDF request and tetrapod myology recommendations

I'm currently without library access, and far too poor to pay the exorbitant rates demanded for these (old) papers:

Anatomy and embryology of the Wing Musculature of the domestic fowl (gallus)
Australian Journal of Zoology 10(3) 458 - 518
doi:10.1071/ZO9620458

Gross Anatomy of the Wing Muscles in the Family Corvidae
George E. Hudson, Patricia J. Lanzillotti
American Midland Naturalist, Vol. 53, No. 1 (Jan., 1955), pp. 1-44
doi:10.2307/2422295

I'd be very grateful if someone could send me the PDFs.

Also interested in recommendations for general references on comparative tetrapod myology, the more detailed the better, and preferably with a lot of clear figures. Old or new, books or papers, it's all good.

Cheers,
John

--
http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk