Re: Fw: Dinosaurs and birds

A man running in still air at top speed that catches a wind gust strong enough to increase his speed an increment above "normal running speed" doesn't "fall over"!

I do.

You'd have every skill guy in the league
pounding on your door, and you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Actually, ANY athlete. If
you are right, which of course, you are not.

I never turned pro, but did have an athletic scholarship in college -- does that make me an athelete? I'd fall over. But then, I always was klutzy......

Those guys understand that margin of victory is _meaningless_. They
_don't_ understand "small" windows of advantage. You either win, or you
_don't_.

Most of us aren't Bill Tilden. Those of us who aren't do lose some of the time, and are more interested in improving our win/loss ratio than we are in winning every time.
JimC