Vote on Definition of "Dinosauria"

Thought people here might be interested in voting on a poll recently
posted on the ISPN forum:
http://www.phylonames.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40
(The ISPN is the organization associated with the PhyloCode.)

To vote, you have to sign up for the ISPN forum. Since the forum's
been under attack from spammers lately, I have to approve all
sign-ups. To expedite the process, if it takes a while, feel free to
shoot me an e-mail (off-list, of course).

There's also a poll on the definition of "Reptilia":
http://www.phylonames.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34

...and several discussions related to the phylogenetic nomenclature of
dinosaurs here:
http://www.phylonames.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

--
Mike Keesey