Victoria's Secret's dinosaur?

I haven't seen the following taxonomic revision mentioned on the list yet:

Galton, P. M., Yates, A. M. & Kermack, D. 2007. Pantydraco n. gen. for
Thecodontosaurus caducus YATES, 2003, a basal sauropodomorph
dinosaur from the Upper Triassic or Lower Jurassic of South Wales, UK. Neues
Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie Abhandlungen
243, 119-125.

Named after Pant-y-ffynnon, the locality at which it was discovered.

No, I don't have a copy of the paper yet (either hardcopy or pdf).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117
                College Park, MD  20742