To: <DINOSAUR@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:37 AM
Subject: Theropod wattles

Curious question re wattles--have any skin impressions been noted that might
indicate a wattle for a theropod?
Scott Perry
High Mountain Writers' House
Irasburg, Vermont

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.448 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/723 - Release Date: 3/15/2007 11:27 AM