RE: Online papers

--- Tommy Tyrberg
<tommy.tyrberg@norrkoping.mail.telia.com> schrieb:

> I don't remember if this has been mentioned before,
> but the
> proceedings of the second Godwanan Dinosaur
> Symposium (1999) is
> available online here:

http://ci.nii.ac.jp/vol_issue/nels/AA1102331X/ISS0000311803_en.html

Oooh, pretty birdies!

"AVIAN TIBIOTARSI FROM THE EARLY CRETACEOUS OF
LIGHTNING RIDGE, NEW SOUTH WALES
Molnar Ralph E.

Incomplete tibiotarsi and a vertebra from the Albian
Griman Creek Formation at Lightning Ridge, New South
Wales, probably derive from small birds. They do not
represent enantiornithine birds, which are known from
contemporaneous material from Queensland. They may
represent ornithothoracines, less derived than
Patagopteryx."

Actually, two of the 3 partial tibiotarsi. The third
is more likely enantiornithine.

Nothing definite here, but moving along the expected
lines. Good.

Eike

      __________________________________  Kennt man wirklich jeden über 3
Ecken? Die Antworten gibt's bei Yahoo! Clever. www.yahoo.de/clever