Shark eating dino fossil found in Utah

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/04/20/sharkeatingdino_din.html?category=dinosaurs&guid=20070420143030

A Utah site frozen in Early Jurassic time recently
yielded discoveries that include an enormous,
previously unknown carnivorous dinosaur, a new shark
species, at least three other new fish and three new
trees.

All of the now-extinct organisms once thrived in or
around a giant lake 200 million years ago, according
to paleontologists who made the finds.

Anatomical features and track marks linked to the
dinosaur suggest it specialized in eating and catching
fish, including sharks and huge bony fish that, when
consumed, would have been "like biting through chain
mail," Utah State paleontologist James Kirkland told
Discovery News.

Anyone else know anything about this? The article says
it's a coelophysid, and that the fossil was found
along with impressions (claw marks, and such). No
mention of what paper this is getting published in.

Jason