Re: new paper

Ah, that is a relief - most can be reinterpreted as mobbing, though
there is one which indicates organised feeding behaviour complete with
sentry.  I don't mind if this one gets more speculative and less
likely :).

On 4/24/07, T. Michael Keesey <keesey@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/24/07, Sam Barnett <sam.horus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, have this horrible feeling all my illustrations just became inaccurate...

Well, as I understand it (not having read it yet), the paper's not
discounting group hunting at all, but casting doubt on the idea of
organized pack hunting. Unless your illustrations somehow specifically
depict organized hunting vs. mobbing, there may not be too much of a
problem.

--
Mike Keesey