Re: new paper

Mike Taylor wrote:
On Darren Naish's blog, a subthread of comments has recently been
lamenting the lack of good restorations of aetosaurs.  While that's
true, of course the biggest gap in the palaeoart market is that no-one
has ever, ever produced a drawing of _Tenontosaurus_ Not Being
Attacked By _Deinonychus_ Pack.  For a moment, them, I thought the
current had shifted and we might get the occasional TNBABDP picture,
but no ...

Well, not exactly in it's own right, but no /Deinonychus/ to be seen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ornithopods_jconway.jpg

--

http://palaeo.jaconway.co.uk