Meet Mary Anning

"Climate a topic of fossil festival"
devon.editorial@archant.co.uk
"GLOBAL warming and climate change will dominate the agenda at this year's Lyme Regis Rising Seas Fossil Festival. The event runs from Friday, May 4, to Sunday, May 6, and features a series of fascinating walks, talks, exhibitions and activities throughout the town."

http://www.midweekherald.co.uk/midweekherald/news/story.aspx?brand=MDWOnline&category=news&tBrand=devon24&tCategory=newsmdw&itemid=DEED25%20Apr%202007%2017%3A22%3A28%3A123

"There will also be the opportunity to meet renowned fossil hunter, Mary Anning as part of the Geological Society of London's Bicentennial Celebrations."

And here I thought I was 160 years too late, although I'm pretty sure Dan Varner used to work with her.

Mary