From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Allen Hazen
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:04 AM
To: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Subject: Troodon menace in London? (Humour)

Ummm.  Are the critters in the video really Troodons?  Long, lizardy,
tails.  No feathers.  This isn't what I had expected them to look
like...

---

Allen Hazen
Philosophy Department
University of Melbourne
(Still waiting for the better remake of "Jurassic Park" in which the
raptors have feathers and GET THE OBNOXIOUS CHILDREN!)