search Belgum???

hallo everibody,

English is not my first langauge so please forgive for any spelling mistakes, and mayby i am wrong on the subject you see im just 12 but if i am not mistaken there have never been any excavation's in belgum. The Iguanodon's are the only thing ever found and that was not on perpas, there is a prey but no hunter. I know it is very possible that there are createrues like Baryonix and Megalosaurus or Neovenator, but that is worth digging up wright, please mail me to give me information on this subject. Thanks for your attention.

Tobias

Who is the sweetheart of the Japanese and always holds something in his hands? Live Search knows! How about you? http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=Manneken%20pis&FORM=QBIR