Re: hunters in belgum

I woold like to ask everybody if there have been any excavation's in Belgum, i
thought not with is werd because there are iguanodon's(prey) but no hunters
found, there must be like Megalosaurus and baryonix and neoventaor, that is
worth digging up no?

As far as I know, all the *Iguanodon* material from Belgium was found in a coal mine; the bones had accumulated in a fissure in Carboniferous rock. This means there is no Cretaceous rock in that area, except for the fissure filling which has probably been completely dug out. Probably the coal mine has also been closed.